We often get asked what things someone will need to bring home a new puppy.
Below is a list of ten of our recommended items!
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Large Breed Puppy Formula (Blue and Black Colored Bag).
- Food and Water Bowls.
- An Old Towel for Traveling. Believe us, you’ll be glad you had this.
- Paper towels and baby wipes.
- Chew Toys. We prefer small Kong’s – Please NO rawhides
- A medium-sized squeaker toy. Our puppies love these!
- Moisturizing Puppy Shampoo and Conditioner. This will keep their fur soft and fluffy.
- A Lifestages Crate. Be sure to get the divider so the crate can grow with your puppy.
- A Leash & Collar. We recommend approximately 9″, but expandable. Although, your puppy may not love the leash to begin with, it’s a good idea to start early.
And don’t forget the most important item of all – lots of love!